Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pre summer OOTD (Outfit Of The Day)

Sometimes my post can just be about nothing but a simple OOTD. It is unofficially the beginning of summer. When it's hot, all I want to be is comfortable. Today's post I just want to show you what I wore yesterday after running errands and appointment at the chiropractor. It's a gorgeous warm Wednesday afternoon and we were on our way to get some sweet afternoon dessert at a local market. I just got a fresh hair trim if you notice my hair is shorter now (nothing better than getting rid of dead ends).
Oh, I do need your input on something. This Rebecca Minkoff bag is an oldie. The leather has basically melted and now it's like a puddle. I am unsure about it. I do like a newer sturdier leather bag but I know some of you LOVE a well used melted leather bag. What should I do? Keep it? (as it is a gorgeous plum colour with rose gold hardware), or sell it? This is my only Morning After Mini though...sigh, delima delima!

Sam Edelman silver sandals (havent worn them since Oct 2014), Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini bag in plum (old),  BaubbleBar evil eye earrngs (here) and Rose gold vermil ring from QVC (on clearance in multiple colours here).

Closer up to show you my latest Baublebar purchase :)
Work has been slow so I am trying to be productive and getting alot of social media done. What do you do to pass the time when work (or life) is slow in general? :)

9 comments:

ravenlocks said...

Cute outfit! I love your accessories :)

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Mica said...

I miss those days when life was slow, haha! Now it's cram everything into baby's naptimes ;)

I love your RM bag - don't get rid of it! it's funny I was just looking at a very similar one on ebay the other day! It had no tassels though, and I really like the tassels. So I didn't bid. Rebecca Minkoff is not widely known in Australia so there are some bargains on Aussie ebay!

Away From The Blue

Unknown said...

Thank you Mica! I think I will keep this MAM! It's well loved and deserves to be continued taking good care of (by me) hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

I like the top and the bag. The yellow detail of the top and the colour of the bag make a nice contrast. When life is slow I just take the time to relax, watch reality shows and tidy :D

Unknown said...

Haha that's exactly what I have been doing! Cleaning, organising my closet and yap, loads of TV :)

Katies said...

Cute sandals:)

Mariola said...

love those photos! check out our blog too :)

Sonia Verardo said...

Your blog is fab!
Would you like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
I'd like us to support eachother :-)
xo from Italy,
Sonia Verardo
http://www.trenchcollection.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! It's also very comfortable :)