Thursday, May 21, 2015

Going to the movies

Have you ever done anything that is just totally spontaneously? Well, recently we have! Two days ago we just decided to drive to Seattle to have lunch, yes lunch lol. Seattle is three hours away and we happened to have a rental car to use so we thought, hey, might as well :p Anyway, that is not today's post is about. Another spontaneous thing we did recently was to go catch a movie that we had not heard or known anything about. We watched Ex Machina and it turned out to be better than expected and I, personally really loved it! I won't spoil anything for anyone but if you love sci-fi as much as I do, I am pretty confident you will enjoy this movie (p.s. the leading female actress Alicia Vikander is my new girl crush<3).

Excuse for my really casual outfit. I am in my comfy floral leggings and these new Ash high top shoes. I have been collecting slip on shoes this season and this pair will be my last new shoe addition for probably this year (I am on the ban island currently, give me well power to stay good guys!!)

Levi's purple floral leggings, SWORD leather jacket (old), Balenciaga anthracite City bag with rose gold hardware and Ash Venus Lace High Top Sneakers (on sale here), neon bracelets from my friend Mona (her fabulous online shop La Mone here) and Lindberg sunglasses.


My new kicks, a modified "Converse" look but with cute girly lace touch :)

 
Let me know what spontanveous things have you done lately? :)

7 comments:

Mica said...

Love your floral pants! And of course your Balenciaga! Anthracite (from any year!) is such a lovely neutral :)

Glad you had a fun drive and lunch! :)

Away From The Blue

Anonymous said...

I've never spontaneously drove to a place three hours away for lunch but it sure sounds cool that you did it! I occasionally do spontaneous shopping and procrastination - that's as far as I get, haha. Love the leggings; they're very much your style! Have a great long weekend.

Katies said...

Awesome pants:)

Unknown said...

I know, it is purely a spontaneous decision! I had never done it but it was kind of fun!

Unknown said...

I had to use the bag to hide my muscular legs haha! At least the bag is a good model hehe :)

FASHION TALES said...

I really love your bag, and the printed leggings are very cute. I am actually quite spontaneous, we both are, so my bf and I usually do occasional excursions here and there. Sounds like you had a great time being spontaneous. Enjoy the rest of your week. <3 xx
Style Delights & Updates

Unknown said...

Thank you for supporting the being spontaneous vibe haha! I think I may just do it again soon!