Monday, December 15, 2014

Coach Rhyder 24 Satchel

I am a bag girl at heart. What does that mean? That means, I kind of consider myself a handbag lover, collector (barely) and admirer. My love affair with handbags sprung about ten years ago when I was introduced to Coach. I was a student with minimum disposable cash so when I was given a gift certificate to go shop at this American iconic brand, you can imagine my excitement. I still remember what I chose as my first, it was a Coach logo fabric mixed leather hobo bag in black. I loved it, used it until the hardware tarnished and had to give away eventually.
Many of you may have different ideas about Coach. The brand has definitely morphed throughout the years. I can't say I love every single style but I am attracted to their smaller cross-body bags the most. Last winter I bought an awesome saffiano leather mini Tanner cross-body in navy (first seen in this post) so this time I decided to get something in a brighter hue. When I actually went into a Coach store eventually, this cutie Rhyder caught my eyes.
This bag has the nicest buttery leather. I especially love all the silver buckles.  Due to the suppleness of the leather, you can fit a lot more than you would expect from such a compact design. The strap is adjustable so it is versatile for people of all heights. Check out Coach's handbags selection this holiday season. I also picked up a wristlet in the same orange hue for my mum (shhhh). Although I have several other designers handbags, Coach always has a special place in my heart :)

p.s. this post is not sponsored whatsoever.

Zara scarf (from previous season), Levi's ID curve jeans, Coach 24 Rhyder 24 Satchel (here in five colours), Lindberg sunglassess, Bear Two blazer and David Yurman moonstone ring (here).

I am off to Las Vegas for 2014 US National table tennis tournament this week. Wish me luck :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the shape of this Coach bag. It's always great when a bag has handles as well as a shoulder strap. I have owned a few Coach bags; once in a while I fall in love with one of their creations. Good luck with the tournament! So lucky to be going to LV.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much. Coach has some decent products buy I remember a few years ago I was not liking any of it. Design comes in waves I guess lol!

sonia // daring coco said...

I'm not a huge fan of this brand, it's not huge over here in Australia anyway. Have to admit when I first went to the US I was thrown back by how popular it was there. I don't think I'll ever forget the lines and queues of people waiting to get into the store - especially at the outlets!

Sxx
www.daringcoco.com

Unknown said...

Haha yes. Coach outlet can get a bit crazy. I never like what's in there because Coach makes different stuff only to be sold in outlet. They have had a few hits and misses I must admit. You have to be selective when it comes to their handbags :)

Unknown said...

Have fun & play good at US national.
nha

Mica said...

Oh I love the pairing of the bag and scarf, perfection! :)

Like Sonia says, Coach isn't really that big over here, but there are a few stores around. They do make some cute bags, although I'm not as much of a fan as my sister is, haha.

Away From The Blue

Unknown said...

Haha Mica, Coach can be a huge miss a lot of the times for me too! I only have two and both are small crossbody! I do have a compact wallet that's saffiano leather and I love it :)

Unknown said...

Best of luck!
love your scarf
http://myfashionbaye.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

This bag is really nice dear!

kamila said...

Beautiful outfit <3

http://qamille.blogspot.com/

Vikee said...

Such a gorgeous bag
You look beautiful

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

FASHION TALES said...

The colour is vibrant and fantastic. I love shoulder bags, especially since I travel quite a lot. :) Have a great Christmas!
Rugged Comfort

cecylia said...

that bag is a stunning colour- I love coral too. Happy belated birthday!