Monday, May 5, 2014

Dreaming of Christian Dior

I am not sure if most of you have seen it, but recently Christian Dior has came out with the beautiful "Mise En Dior" tribal earrings (official web link here). While it is probably not feasible for most of us to spend that kind of money on a piece of costume jewelry, there are plenty of inspirational options out there though. I found this one in the "bellybutton ring section at a small stand in the shopping center a while ago. I did not know it would become hip again at the time but I just like the idea of having two different earrings on each side. Sometimes, old is new again eh?
If you are also loving this kind of look, I recommend you look into Baublebar (this one in particular). I just ordered this pair last week and am anxiously waiting for their arrival. I will let you know all about it next time.
In the meatime, I want to thank you for your support and continue following me along my little fashion (also a bit of lifestyle) journey :)

Levi's plaid top, Rebecca Minkoff Esperdrilles (shop here), Balenciaga City, Baublebar Roseland bracelet (here), Lindberg sunglassess and Cartier Roadster watch.
 Dishio
Lastly, I leave you with the beautiful Emma Watson and her beautiful Dior earrings. Maybe I will just put this on my wishlist :)
Also check out one of my favourite Instagram friend's bb10lue modeling picture of hers (link here)


16 comments:

Northern Style Exposure said...

Bag envy! And that circle skirt! Loving this!

Anonymous said...

Actually had no idea abt the tribal earrings from Dior. I love the pearl ones which Emma Watson had on, they are too lovely! Chic outfit w/ the plaid & skirt :]
www.speakstyleandrock.com

Katies said...

Stunning and chic!!:)

Unknown said...

Amazing post! I love it:)

theprintedsea.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Those earrings are too nice!! Love your outfit, the skirt is so cool right now!

Diana S.T. said...

me encanto el outfit!!! te ves linda... la camisa me mato, es hermosa... y se vale soñar todos los dais =)

Mica said...

Your earrings are beautiful! And I really like that pearl pair :)

Can't let a comment go without commenting on your beautiful city bag again of course, hehe! Hope you're having a wonderful week :)

Away From Blue

Anonymous said...

Love how the earrings match with your shirt! And your watch is gorgeous!

Katies said...

You are a dream in this look:)

Unknown said...

So gorgeous, my dear *_*

Kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Kendra Alexandra said...

I love your bag, it's an amazing colour!
This was a great post, I’ll be back for more :)

I hope you can check my blog out too sometime.

Kendra
xx

My Blog - Stolen Inspiration

Instagram - @kendraalexandra

Google Friend Connect- Stolen Inspiration
Bloglovin' - Stolen Inspiration

sonia // daring coco said...

Ah yes, I know what you're talking about. I'm not so sure about it myself. I've been eyeing the Givenchy shark tooth like ones though I'm pretty hesitant about dropping that kind of cash when I have a bad feeling they're just gonna get tangled up in my hair! Weird, I know, these things happen to me.

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com

Unknown said...

so chic!!

Vikee said...

You look amazing
Beautiful earrings and outfit

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your outfit dear, and the earrings are so stunning!!

www.plogstyle.com

Christina Lau said...

I love how you styled the midi skirt! It's one of my favorite styles of the season. You look lovely!

Best,
Christina

looksbylau.blogspot.com