Monday, October 21, 2013

New favourite jeans

Something about downtown Portland I love is unexpected beautiful little corners. I can't believe I had missed this beautiful door in the past but I am glad that I found it. I love the colour brick. It just brighten everything up so nicely. I want to tell you about my new favoutite pairs of jeans. I bought these on a super sale earlier this year from MyHabit, had them altered but never had a chance to wear them because the weather turned warm. Well, I am so glad it is cool enough now to wear them again. The print looks amazing in pictures especially under the sunlight. It gives you the illusion as velvet texture but they are spandex cotton material and are very fitted to my curvy thighs.
Often in the winter time I much prefer be wearing jeans because they keep my body snugged and warm. Share with me your new favourite jeans for the season.
Rich and Skinny jeans from MyHabit, Vince Camuto spiked booties (old, but I love these), Iroo moto jacket (last seen here),  Balenciaga City bag and Sama sunglassess.

I am off this week. Catch my newest update through Instagram (kiwifashionblog)
"You live but once; you might as well be amusing"- Coco Chanel

23 comments:

Anna and Klaudia said...

great pants!! :)

Sheinside Giveaway – Win a $50 voucher

Svetlana said...

pretty :)
your pants are great :)

hugs
svetlana from Lavender Star

Anonymous said...

Those are some really cool jeans, love how they're deep blue ;) 100% gotta agree with wearing more & more jeans in the winter esp b/c it's just too cold for anything else!
www.speakstyleandrock.com

Anonymous said...

I like the colour combination! The jeans and the jacket go so well together.

Mica said...

Love those printed jeans on you!

I wear jeans all year round, although I do confess that sometimes in summer it's just way too hot for them, haha.

Away From The Blue

Netty said...

I've never tried Rich & Skinny but have always wanted to b/c their price point is pretty good! they look so cute on you!
xx
The Fashionable ESQ (Esquire)

http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

Lima che said...

Sweetheart
Let me tell you how I love this outfit! That pant pattern is lovely!
This look looks great on you!
My favourite item is the bag :D

http://www.limaswardrobe.com

Vett Vandiver said...

those are so fun!!

Unknown said...

Great outfit, the pants are gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful background too!!

www.plogstyle.com

Sheila said...

You look great in those jeans!!

xo – Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com
Find me on BlogLovin!

Unknown said...

You pants are super cute!

kisses,
dressedrock.blogspot.pt

Stella Cadente said...

Very cool outfit! Love the jacket!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

Lesley Kim said...

adorable outfit!! do you want to follow each other? following you now on bloglovin =)

www.lesley-kim.com

Akiko said...

Such a lovely and fun jeans! It gives a great touch to your look. Yes, the location is beautiful too :)) xo akiko
Style Imported

Bárbara Marques said...

You're jeans are so cool!
And they look great on you :)

mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

A Possible Fantasy said...

easy and stylish! love those jeans!


a possible fantasy

xoxo Kellz* said...

love the pants with that bag

My blog here www.islandchic77.com

tiebow-tie.com said...

Your new jeans are really great! Such an interesting print!
kisses)

Pretty Mess said...

love your pants!!
http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/

unitedcolorsofaggie said...

would love these pants in my closet!!!so many possibilities!!!They look great with that top:-)

Nicole said...

Great pants!

http://justabigcitygirl.wordpress.com/

Pretty Mess said...

hey dear, thx you so much for your sweet comment, I'm already following via gfc and bloglovin:)would be so nice if you could do the same for me;)

Erika said...

Pretty! Hugs from Sweden♥