Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Celebrate for summer

One of my favourite accessories during the warmer season is straw hat. I currently only own two but I do plan on adding as we head deeper into the season. For someone like myself who is almost always barefaced (lip gloss is the only make-up I wear), sunglasses and hats have became my best friends when it comes to wanting to look more polished and complete. I am going for a nautical theme today, red, blue and black, I can never get tired of wearing them.
I will be very busy this summer participating in several big tournaments but I will still keep my blog running with all the fun summer pieces throughout. Tell me, what will you be doing this summer? Or winter for the southern hemisphere-ers? :)

Goorin Borther's hat, Balenciaga City bag in anthracite, YSL Arty ring and Lindberg sunglasses
My current favourite sandals "Trina" by Sam Edelman (on sale here)
 
“The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.”
― Ayn Rand

20 comments:

Lily Fang said...

Oooh, what kind of big tournaments? SOunds exciting! Love this pretty summer look. I love your sandals--so chic and comfy looking. And that skirt goes so perfectly with that bright red jacket. I get sort of a nautical, casual vibe. Great ensemble (:

Bárbara Marques said...

Love the color combination :)
What do you think about following each other?

www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

Bárbara Marques said...

Following you back :)

Anna and Klaudia said...

amazing skirt :)

PersunMall Giveaway!!!

Anna and Klaudia said...

I already follow you on Bloglovin :)

PersunMall Giveaway!!!

Unknown said...

loving your style!

http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I don't own any straw hats. If I find a nice one I will get it otherwise I will wear baseball hats as I don't want to expose my face to the sun.

LUXESSED

Nonchalant Rebel said...

Love your sandals@

xx Mounia

Mica said...

That skirt is so pretty! :)

I have 2 hats I really should wear in summer to keep my head/shoulders covered from the sun, but I don't wear them nearly enough.

What tournaments do you have coming up? Good luck in them! :)

Away From Blue

Unknown said...

Thank you my friends :)
I play competitive table-tennis and the tournament is in early July <3

Unknown said...

I wish I could wear baseball cap haha! For some reason I always thought I look funny in them :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! I do too :)

Unknown said...

I play competitive table-tennis haha! Thanks for your well wishes :)

Mica said...

Wow, what are the chances? My brother in laws girlfriend does too! I never knew it could be a really competitive global sport until I met her. Good luck with your upcoming tournament! :)

And the comment on my blog about how our taste changes - yes! I wish I still had my old blog from a few years ago it would have been nice to see the taste change over the years.

Natalia/Shandrese said...

wow! I love those sandals!

http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

Peet said...

I agree, hats (and sunglasses :)) are a perfect substitute for make-up, I love and wear them often!n I really like your red jacket too, babe.;)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!! :)

Unknown said...

They are very comfortable too! No break in period needed!

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

great look.. i love your sandals
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love that look. I like the way as you mixed the colors, jacket is very interesting


http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/