Friday, May 17, 2013

Spring rain

After two weeks of unusually nice warm weather, Portland is now back being..well..Portland! Cool chilly and wet weather is once again here. Well, at least my lawn is not complaining. I realised my hair is getting rather long. I am going in for a trim in a few weeks but I intend to keep it long through summer :)

Jean jacket by Miss Sixty, Zara pants, Sam Elderman Trina sandals and Givenchy Antigona bag (got my from Hgbags)
Although my toes were freezing I insisted on wearing my new favouite Sam Elderman Trina sandals!
 
Thank you so much for reading. I always enjoy reading all of your sweet comments. Please keep them coming ;)
“I would always rather be happy than dignified.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorge as always! Love the yellow trousers. Have a great weekend.

LUXESSED

Mica said...

Such a nice pastel coloured outfit! I like the orange and yellow together, and your sandals look great, even if your feet were a little cold!

Away From Blue

Miss Aggie Kwong said...

i wanna have a denim like that!
perfect for transitional weather.

Say meow to me on:
Miss Aggie Kwong
Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

Viv said...

Your bag is fabulous, and I love those shoes as well!


myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Peet said...

It's been really wet and chilly this past few days here too! What's with this frigging weather??:) But I like sour outfit, honey! Especially that bag, I need a new black one and would be very happy to own one like yours.:)

Anna and Klaudia said...

great denim jacket! :)

Giveaway Firmoo.com – 7 winners will win a prize!

Londyn said...

You look amazing and that bag is FABULOUS!!

Cathy said...

Loving the belted style of your denim jacket!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

RaindropsofSapphire said...

I love the colour of those jeans!

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Nicky said...

Beautiful pants and post..
Hope we can follow Rachele other..
Waiting for you on my blog..
Nicky
www.mywishstyle.com

Unknown said...

Nice outfit! I love the denim jacket in combination with that pastel colors!!

xoxo
http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

unitedcolorsofaggie said...

I am in love with your bag!!!Great combo of yellow pants and jeans jacket!!!

khanh chicanh said...

Spring rain is so wonderful, I really like the feeling of drizzling rain: Dịch thuật Hà Nội, Dịch thuật TPHCM, Dịch thuật Bắc Ninh, Dịch thuật Thanh Hóa, Dịch thuật Cần Thơ, Dịch thuật Hải Phòng, Dịch thuật Đà Nẵng, Dịch thuật Nghệ An, Dịch thuật Bình Dương,.....