Friday, February 22, 2013

"I have nothing to wear"

Just like the title of this post, I literarily stood in front of my closet, "I have NOTHING to wear"! Are you with me? You have days like this right? I hope I can go "shopping in my closet" and magically conjure up different looks from all of these relatively old cloths but today is one of those brain-dead moments.
You have seen me wearing this denim coat before (earliest seen here) as well as my many versions of stripped tops but what the heck, they look good together haha.

We walked around the Portland Streetcar Art Museum this morning. The architecture is so interesting and unique. I love all the vertical pattern and the mix of colours. I hope you are having a great Friday and a great weekend ahead. I am off to continue searching for inspirations in my closet (until I can go shopping again).

Balenciaga Orange Brule City bag (similar colour here) and Frye Melissa Button boots (on sale here)

Be beautiful everyday :)


21 comments:

Mademoiselle S. said...

Great look, dear! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit :)

-Mademoiselle S.

http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

Kristina said...

Love the bag.

Gigi.T said...

nice outfit! love your jacket!:)

http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
xx ♥

Sheila said...

Great outfit and photos!

I have those moments when I stand in front of my closet and dresser thinking what to wear.. and my husband gives me the hard time because I had bought a bunch of clothes the week before. hahaha..

xo – Sheila
Enter to win Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream!

Kelly said...

I say this all of the time and I have a over flowing walk in closet - eek! I really like the outfit you came up with!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Unknown said...

It happens really often to me too! Love your shirt!
Fabiola

wildflowergirl

Unknown said...

hello gorgeous!!
great photos:)
thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!!
I'm already following you via GFC, my nick is Styleglaze.
Would you like to follow me back?
Kisses
http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

J'aime le Panda said...

I love so much your bag's colors !

Cammie Callisto said...

I'm having a 'nothing to wear week' lol
Love the bag and top

x Cammie

Mica said...

Love your orange brule city! :)

Too often I stare at my wardrobe thinking I have nothing to wear! I need to reorganise it so it's easier to find things!

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Diana Marks said...

I like your lovely cozy jacket! Nice styling - especially your boots ;) Have a fabulous week!

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Anonymous said...

The coat looks so comfy!! Really nice and wearable look. Have a good weekend.

LUXESSED

Darina said...

Nice jacket :)
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you look stunning! and we do get that feeling a lot... but at the end everybody finds something to wear ;)
xxx
http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

Claudia Finn said...

Love Your turtle Neck top.
Cute Look as a whole!

I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
Claudia xx

StyleIDnet said...

Ha! it happens to me all the time. unbelievable but real. Well, you ended up with a really cute outfit and your boots are GORGEOUS!!
xx,

** Style Id Net **
** Style Id Net on Twitter**

I am Khatu said...

love the color of your bag.

Beauty said...

You look great Kiwi and it's fun to shop the closet sometimes...:)I love that last quotation; "Be beautiful Everyday."

Quiqui said...

That happens to me one in while.
I don't know what to wear! I love your pick!
Quiqui
www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

Olga Zgonnik said...

you look gorgeous, love the boots

www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great bag.......
magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in