Thursday, May 24, 2012

Curls

Do not worry, I did not go and get myself a permanent perm in my hair! I had my bi-monthly coulour touch-up and a trim this afternoon and my sweet stylish Nicole and I both agreed we were tired of seeing me in flat straight hair. What to do without committing to a permanent change? Her trusty curly iron of course.
I am challenged in the hands dexterity department so I'd never own one myself (plus I'd probably burn myself) but I will admit it's so fun letting her do it for me!
Do we like??
Stripped long T with this tutu skirt legging made this Wed outfit extremely comfy! Don't blame me for being comfy! I had to sit for my hair appointment for 2 hours and it's my day off :p

Bag is Balenciaga Orange Brule City
Rest of the outfit from my sweet and stylish mum


p.s. I am heading to San Francisco for the coming long weekend. I am so excited to bring back new and hopefully very different looking blog pictures to show you!

xxx

10 comments:

denise! [魏穎妍] said...

Too hot to wear that outfit in California! Haha ;)

P.S. http://www.artdamage.net

Anonymous said...

You look good with curls!

Polly said...

Great outfit, dear :)
Thanks for the lovely comment, and when you try the maxi skirt with the blazer, please let me know, so I can check it out :)))

Kisses.

www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Your hair is so pretty!!! And I love that striped sweater!
I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! And yes, I am following you now! I'm excited for you to follow back!

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

Scarllet Gonçalves said...

Love your hair and your top,
have a good day beautiful :)
xoxo
http://www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com.br/

Fash Boulevard said...

omg. this outfit is stunning. love the color. fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Beauty Follower said...

I like your bag!

Timeless is more said...

you always look so beautiful and stylish!

check my look if you have time! I wait for your opinion ;)

www.timelessismore.com

Clara Turbay said...

great combinations and new proposals