Friday, February 24, 2012

Scarf crazy

Here they are, my entire scarf collection. We are not good at doing still shots on objects (yet) but we are working on it. Hang here with me lol.

All my Love Quotes scarves, cobalt blue, true love red and mango orange.
Next up, all my animal print themed scarves.
Far left (purple) is from Giordano, followed by Express. Far right is Alexader McQueen (birthday pressie from DH), the rest are from asia.
Floral themed! All from asia.
Last but not least, plaid! The recognizable iconic Burberry in cashmere. Everything else is from asia.

I promise we will try to make still shots better in the future. In the meantime, I should really think about not purchasing anymore scarves lol.

xxx

3 comments:

lisa signorini said...

amazing collection!

New post on www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com : I'm waiting for u!
have a wonderful Saturday!

Unknown said...

Lovely scarfs!

Thanks for following - sure I can follow you back, following now! xx

Natalie Suarez said...

this is so so cute! LOVES IT :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com