Thursday, February 23, 2012

Love Quotes scarf facebook feature

If you have been reading my blog posts, you probably already know my love for scarves. Love Quotes, is one of my favourites. I found out about this brand via The Purse Forum (TPF) and I got my first LQ scarf last year. Since then I have collected two more making a total of 3. What I love about LQ scarf is the vibrant colours. The material is light and airy making layering very easy. It is also long so it keeps you warm and you can being really creative about how to tie/layer your scarf. I just love it!!

Love Quotes New York recently opened their facebook account and I was lucky enough being featuerd on their facebook wall! Check them out here
You can also view all of their pretty 2012 spring/summer colours on their official website! (I am so tempting to get all of them lol)

They are also doing their first giveway, more information please go to their facebook page Love Quote NYC

A quick look at all of my 3 LQ babies! (look for the entire scarf collection next)

Now the problem is, which one should you pick? Their spring 2012 colours have just been released on their website! Happy shopping LQers :)

                                                   I am also on Instagram

                                           @kiwifashionblog Webstagram

                                            Come follow me :)

xxx

1 comment:

lisa signorini said...

amazing!!!!


new outfi post on my blog: I'm waiting for your comment!
kiss

www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com