Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nutcracker Ballet in Seattle

Over my birthday weekend, Dear Husband (DH) took me to Seattle for a little holiday! We started off the weekend by going to the ballet.

I was wearing Balenciaga Moto Jacket in Havana, Alexander McQueen leopard scarf DH got for me as a birthday present and Frey riding boots. My bag is the Coach Sophia in black.







 
And this is our mysterious cameraman, DH :)


Last picture showed the beautiful McQueen scarf!



I am back, so look for more pictures on my blog! Have a great week ahead everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

always I like your stile ! love the jacket and leopard scarf! happy to follow!!
http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/
have a wonderful day… keep in touch

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your new McQueen scarf and it looks perfect with you Havana moto jacket! You look great :-)

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

Very nice scarf!

Unknown said...

Hey great outfit!! Love the leopard scarf!! Just started following you!! Follow back?? :)