Friday, October 21, 2011

The pefect jeans

I admit it, I am not a slim girl. I have curve (translation I have meat) and I am not very tall to pull a bit of extra weight off. Plus I am asian so I don't own those super long legs (sigh..) Ok I better stop right now before I completely ruin my image on my own blog.

Anyway, I have been pondering is there really a perfect pair of jeans out there for me? My typical problems? Thighs fit, waist is too big, jeans are so long they are dragging on the floor. Waist fits but I can't even pull the jeans pass my knees (tragic).

Has anyone have experience with the Levi's Curve ID jeans? For the price under $70, I am very tempted to try! Please tell and share your experience with your jean experience.

Modern Supreme Curve Skinny Jeans


Modern Supreme Curve Straight Jeans



After doing the online Levi's survey, apparently I am "supreme curve", I don't know if it is a good or a bad thing but I guess I can't do too much about it hahaha.

No comments: