Sunday, October 23, 2011

Changing colours

Sunday is my absolutely favourite day of the week! I can wake up late, lounge around the house, no need to worry or stress about anything work related! We went out to have branch and found this cute little spot near the cafe for some blog worthy pictures! I am wearing faux fur best and leather-like shinny short skirt.

My ankle/heel is still a bit sore so I wore flats and packed my heels in the car for modelling shots lol Most of my outfit is from overseas so I don't have reference for you, sorry.

My cute butterfly purple stocking however is from Anna Sui, bag is Balenciaga Purse style in Vif Rouge and sunnies from Lindberg (the most comfortable and worthwhile sunglassess). Earrings are Honora from QVC and necklace is Tiffany (first BD present from DH).








Cute ducks at the nearby pond :)


Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday :)

11 comments:

lydeeloo said...

loving the color of your shirt with the color of your vest. great combination! hope your ankle starts to feel better! xoxo

Life's a shoe said...

loving your faux fur vest and red balenciaga!!!

Andee Layne said...

that bag is ammmmazing!

Katherine said...

Love that vest and the beautiful red of that Balenciaga bag!

Ally said...

Really love the fur vest I'm on a hunt for one still! :) Lovely chic outfit for the day time!!

xx, Ally

pinsandroses.blogspot.com

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

Love the waistcoat!!

www.skippinginheels.com

Bronzed Humanity said...

Great vest! Really like the red bag!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Anonymous said...

great pictures! Are you a NZer? love your bag - and the pic of the ducks is so cute! I miss NZ! :)

B xx

www.phoandchips.com

Fash Boulevard said...

Such a cute outfit. I love the pop of color with the bag. And fur vest are my favorite thing for Fall! Great post. Now following your blog.

I would love if you could stop by my blog and check out my latest post which features my homemade halloween costume!!

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Vantage Point Vintage said...

Fantastic look!

Best,

Nicole D http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

Emmylou said...

Awesome vest!