Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New highlights!

In the begining of this summer, I wanted to put some subtle reddish brown highlights on my hair. I tried someone new, a recommendation even from a friend and the result was...not entireley what I was expecting. I lived with it through summer (the highlights were VERY light, almost yellow) and now the weather is changing so I have decided to make a small change for the upcoming cooler temperature. By the way, I had my hair done at Dosha at the Glisan location and my stylist was Anna. She recommended a "colour wash" to darken my overly yellow highlights and I really really like it!

I am wearing very casual cloths today, almost new jewlery (just my beloved Cartier Roadster watch) and my Vif Rogue Purse. How do you like my newly improved highlights?






It's my day off today. Hope everyone is having a good week.
I will be heading south to the sunny So. Cal this weekend for some sport tournament. More exciting pictures and news to come!

9 comments:

Katherine said...

Your hair looks fabulous....and I loveeeee your watch :)

fashioneggpplant said...

love how your hair turned out! :)

join my ongoing giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks very nice, natural and healthy:) And love your Rouge VIF Purse of course!

Belle Armed said...

i think your hair looks amazing.

The Odd and Chic said...

You look great! Natural and beautiful - I love the new highlights!!! Your hair will be healthier too, without too much bleach :-)

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx

Julia mode said...

your hair looks great i love the color ;)

Behind The Seams said...

i think highlights are fun! thanks for the swt comment on my blog! ;)

Flashes of Style said...

Love your hair! So cute <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These look very beautiful and natural on you! -I found you through tpf. Love your blue arty!

A Preponderance of Fashion