Saturday, March 5, 2011

Running out of idea and I am sick of winter

It feels like winter has been here forever! It's cold, gray and almost rainy everyday. I am getting pretty sick of dressing for winter lol

It's the weekend but I do have to work on Sat so I am just wearing comfy cloths and off to work. By the way, I am still using my LE Neiman Marcus Noir Stardust Balenciaga City!

You can kind of see I am wearing a bright turquoise ring on my right middle finger, that's my spalsh of spring/summer right here lol

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Your blog is really cute! I like it!
Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

The Odd and Chic said...

Hey! Are you from the Purse Forum? Think I recognise the mod shots :-)!

Thanks for stopping by - I'm following you - come back and follow soon :-)

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx

dotie said...

loving your coat ;)

eclectic du jour