Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My engagement ring

I have been happily married for almost 7 years! Dear husband (DH) and I have been together for 10 years. We have not embarked to the next step yet (having babies lol) but it's defintely something we would like to do in the very near future (no choice being a woman we have a biological clock ticking lol).
Our 7th wedding anniversary is near so I have decided to post some pictures of my E-ring from DH. We picked out the design together but he chose the center stone and surprised me on a ski trip 1/2 way down the slope haha, I had to yes because I wanted to be able to make it down the slope (j/k). Anyway, here it is

Tacori platinum diamond ring, center stone is approximately a little bit over 1c

1 comment:

The Odd and Chic said...

W-O-W!

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx